Since steel shipbuilding is a regulated large-scale construction product, for the assessment of which there are generally accepted rules of technology, it is becoming increasingly difficult to do without an expert assessment. Well thought-out verification procedures must be created and made transparent for both procedures for general approval by the building authorities and in the event of damage. Here we are at your side.
The managing director Mr. Dipl.-Ing (FH) Michael Lanz, is an expert recognized and certified by the BDSF according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17024 in shipbuilding and for constructive use of welding technology in shipbuilding.
We carry out inspections for our clients, in particular for
• Preparation of shipbuilding reports
• Valuation of seagoing vessels
• Handling monitoring for ship transports
• Preparation of expert opinions
• Inspection and technical support
• repair monitoring
• Supervision and inspection of ships
• Preparation of accident and damage analyses
Our clients include shipyards, shipping companies, shipowners, insurance companies, lawyers and authorities from all over Europe as well as their courts.
- LanzMichaelEUcertZertifikat_1-18-1032.pdf(509.1 KiB)
- LanzMichaelEUcertZertifikat_1-18-1033.pdf(520.2 KiB)
- Urkunde - BDSF Gepruefter Sachverstaendiger fuer Schiffbautechnik.pdf(528.3 KiB)
- Urkunde - BDSF Gepruefter Sachverstaendiger fuer Schweisstechnik.pdf(529.4 KiB)